…to my website
Are you pregnant and have anxieties related to Pregnancy and Birth?
Have you given birth and need to discuss your birth experience especially if it was traumatic?
Are you finding it difficult to cope with becoming a parent or adjusting to having a baby?
Are you suffering from postnatal depression and would like to talk to someone?
My counselling service offers advice and support relating to all these areas .
I am a registered health professional with counselling and psychotherapy qualification.
Here’s a more complete list of topics that I can help with.
• Anxiety – any queries or concerns relating to pregnancy and birth. Anxiety can be a normal feature of pregnancy but it helps to discuss your anxieties
• Assertiveness/self-confidence. Do you find it difficult to discuss issues with other health professionals
• Childbirth and labour – including help and support with a birth plan. Have you, for example, had a previous caesarean section and are considering trying for a vaginal birth this time?
• Depression in pregnancy and after the birth (postnatal depression). Depression in both pregnancy and afterwards is often a feature of pregnancy and adjusting afterwards to having a baby and recovering from the birth
• Depression in men following the birth-men too suffer from this and I will see couples together to discuss if necessary
• Family issues – coping with a new addition and siblings
• Generally unhappy with your life-
• Mindfulness – how to live in the moment
• Post-traumatic Stress Disorder relating to a previous birth or recent birth
• Pregnancy related issues
• Parenting skills
• Termination or miscarriage
I am willing to discuss with you any of these issues via:
Mobile phone or face to face – whatever you find the best for you
Please call me (07920527415) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like further details of this service or fill in the form on the WHO AM I page.
Rosemary Harris RN, RM BSc (Hons Midwifery Practice, MSC Health Studies, Counselling and Psychotherapy Level 4
(Please Note: I am willing in some circumstances to travel outside of my designated area of the West Midlands).
For more information go to WHO AM I?